Updated date: [July 21, 2020]
www.lowcko.com respects the privacy of its users, it is fully committed to protecting their personal information and making appropriate use of it. This policy describes how we collect and use personal information, such as the rights and related choices available to our visitors and users.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this document have the meanings assigned to them in our Terms of Service.
1. Your consent
Note: You are not required by law to provide any information to us. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any of the information you provide to us is voluntarily and freely given, for the purposes and uses described herein.
2. What information do we collect?
2.1 Information relating to visitors and users
We collect two types of information about our Visitors and Users:
1. Unidentified information that does not allow identification, concerning a Visitor, or a User who has not identified themselves, which may be made available to us or collected automatically as a result of their use of the Services ("Impersonal Information" ).
This Impersonal information does not identify the Visitor or the User from whom it was collected. The Impersonal Information we collect is mainly of a technical nature and aggregations of use, such as browsing activity and the flow of clicks on the Services, session and scrolling statistics, as well as information that does not allow any identification relating to the device, operating systems, browsers, screen resolutions, language and keyboard settings, service providers, referring / exit pages, time stamp data, etc., used by the Visitor or the User.
2. Personally identifiable information, that is, information that identifies an individual or which may, by reasonable means, identify an individual, or which may be of a private or sensitive nature (Personal Information "). Personal Information that we we collect are mainly of a relational nature (e.g. email address or telephone number), accountants (name, billing address, payment method and transaction details), relating to a consultation or use session (IP address, geolocation and / or unique identifier of the device), concerning linked third-party accounts (such as the email address or the username relating to a Paypal, Google or Facebook account), scribed identification documents having been provided to us ( such as identity cards, driver's licenses, passports or official company registration documents), correspondence (including those made through, or sent to, our Services) and t any other Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is considered, and treated by us, as Personal Information, as long as this report or link exists.
2.2 Information relating to applicants for a job at lowcko.com
We also collect information provided to us by applicants for jobs offered by lowcko.com ("Applicants"), when they offer themselves for any of the vacant job positions offered on the site www.lowcko.com, via email or other.
3. How do we collect this information?
To do this, we mainly use two methods:
2. We collect Information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information that you provide to us when you register for our Services; when you connect to our Services through third-party services like Facebook or Google; when you shop; when you submit or transmit this Personal Information in connection with your use of any of our Services; and / or when you contact us directly.
4. Why do we collect this information?
We collect this Information, Impersonal and Personal, for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To develop, personalize and improve our Services, based on the common and personal preferences, experiences and difficulties of Visitors and Users;
3. To provide our Users with customer care and technical support;
4. to have the ability to contact our Visitors, and Users with general or personalized notifications relating to the services and with promotional messages;
5. To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine the eligibility of participants, monitor execution, contact winners, award prizes and gifts;
6. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and / or inferred Impersonal Information, which we, or our business partners, may use to provide and improve our respective services;
7. To improve our data security and fraud prevention techniques;
8. To review an Applicant's application for employment with lowcko.com (as detailed in Chapter 7 below)
9. To comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Where do we store your information?
The Personal Information of Visitors to the lowcko.com site, User may be preserved, processed and stored by OVH and our affiliates approved service providers in Europe, and in other jurisdictions according to the necessity induced by the proper delivery of our Services and / or as the law requires.
Information relating to an Applicant for a job at lowcko.com will be preserved, processed and stored with his agreement, in the context of the job in question, and if necessary, in secure cloud storage provided by our Third Party Services. The companies affiliated with lowcko.com and its service providers who, on behalf of lowcko.com, store your Personal Information, are all committed to protecting and securing it in accordance with professional standards and this, regardless of Lesser legal requirements may apply in their jurisdiction.
If you ask us to do so, lowcko.com will provide you with information about its possible possession of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time.
In France, We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out in Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data for residents of the EEA
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal data will be legitimized as follows: whenever we need your consent for the processing of your personal data, such processing will be justified in accordance with the Article 6 (1). a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"). If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and our company, or to take pre-contractual measures on your request, such processing will be based on the criteria set out in article 6 ( 1) bed. (b). of the GDPR.
Where we are legally obliged to process this data, we will process your data on the basis of Art.6 (1) lit. (vs). of the GDPR. Where processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. (f). of the GDPR.
To close an account
We invite you to contact lowcko.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to delete your account following one of the uses of your personal data below:
· Provide, improve and develop our products and services;
· Communicate with you;
· Share your personal data with third party partners for marketing communication purposes and this with your prior consent.
· Offer and evaluate the effectiveness of targeted advertisements and services;
· Promote safety and security.
We invite you to contact lowcko.com (email@example.com) if you wish to delete your account following the use of your personal data for the provision of the products and / or services you have requested.
If you close your account, we will not keep your data, and we will delete all of your data without any responsibility for us. However, we may keep some of your data if we believe it is necessary to avoid possible fraud or any other type of abuse, if the law requires it, or for legitimate purposes such as the analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, or the respect for our rights and obligations under our agreements.
6. Sharing of Personal Information with third parties
Lowcko.com may only share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access) in the following ways and under the following circumstances:
6.1. Third Party Services:
Lowcko.com has established partnerships with several selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance its own. These include hosting services, communication and content delivery networks, IT and data security services, billing and payment processing, web analytics, email distribution and monitoring, recording sessions and remote access, measuring performance and optimizing data, and delivering content. These Third Party services may receive or have access to the Personal Information of our visitors and Users. Although our Services may include links to other websites or services, we are not responsible for the privacy practices put in place on such websites or services, we encourage you to keep this in mind when you exit our services and read the privacy statements of each and every website and service you visit.
6.2. Law enforcement, requests and legal obligations:
Lowcko.com may allow others to access your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal process, search warrant, order, or in accordance with applicable law; this with or without notification to you.
6.3. Protection of rights and security:
Lowcko.com may share your Personal Information with a third party if we believe in good faith that this helps to protect the rights, safety of property and persons.
6.4 Social media features and framed pages:
Our services include certain functionalities and social media widgets, such as the "Facebook connect" or Google Sign-in "functionalities, the" Facebook Like "and" Share this "buttons or other interactive mini programs (Social Media Features) .
These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address, or the pages you visit on our Website and introduce a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are hosted either by a third party or on our services. Your interactions with these third parties are governed by their policies, not ours.
In addition our services may allow you to share your Personal Information directly with third parties, for example by means of in-page frame techniques delivering content from or to Third-Party Services or others, while preserving the appearance and usability of our website and our services ("Frames"). Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any personal information through these Frameworks, you are in fact providing it to those third parties and not to us, and such interactions, like these shares, are governed by the policies of those third parties. not by our own.
Together with its business, analytical and technological partners, Lowcko.com uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, markers and scripts). These technologies are used to continually preserve, provide and improve our Services and provide a much better experience for our users, to better secure our Services, to recognize technical issues, user trends and campaign effectiveness, and to monitor and improve the overall performance of our Services.
Cookies: To function properly, some of these technologies require that a small data file ("cookie") be downloaded and stored on your device. By default, we use several persistent cookies for the purposes of session and user authentication, security, retention of User preferences (e.g. regarding language and default settings), stability of connection (e.g. for media retransmissions, use of e-commerce functionality, etc.), monitoring the effectiveness of our services and commercial campaigns, and in general, delivery and improvement of our Services. If you wish to delete or block any of these cookies, refer to the help and support area of your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory in which it is stored. Please note that deleting our cookies, or disabling cookies or tracking technologies a priori, may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or affecting your user experience in different ways.
Behavioral Targeting / Retargeting: Certain Third Party Services and advertising networks may display advertisements on our Website or manage our advertising on other websites. These partners may use certain tracking technologies to collect certain information relating to your activities on the services and various third party websites, to provide you with targeted advertising based on your interests and preferences. You can choose to stop receiving targeted advertising from certain advertisers and ad networks by clicking on the opt-out links.
8. Communications from Lowcko.com
8.1. Promotional messages:
By subscribing to any of the services (including our newsletters, blogs, social media accounts or public events) and providing lowcko.com with your email address or other contact information (such as your ID phone number or social media identifier), you expressly consent to receive through these means, promotional content, messages and calls from lowcko.com or our partners (acting on behalf of lowcko.com). Therefore, lowcko.com and its partners will be entitled to call you or send you promotional content or messages, you can, at any time, notify lowcko.com or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in the promotional communications. that you receive.
8.2. Service and billing message:
Lowcko.com may also contact you with important information about our Services or your use of them. For example, we may send you notification (by any means available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance reasons; respond to your support ticket or email; send you reminders or warnings about impending or late payment for your current or future subscriptions; or notify you of significant changes in our services. You cannot choose not to receive these Service and Billing Messages.
9. Access to your Personal Information
If you wish to access and / or ask us to make corrections to your Personal Information, or request (if applicable) the details of the Personal Information about you that we have disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please do not hesitate not to email us at and we will respond to you within a reasonable time and in accordance with applicable laws.
Note that you can also correct, update or remove parts of this Personal Information on your own, or completely deactivate your User Account through your User Account settings on the lowcko.com mobile application.
10. Data retention
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as your User Account is active or as otherwise necessary to provide our Services to you.
We may continue to retain this Personal Information once your User Account has been deactivated and / or termination of use of any particular services, to the extent that this will be reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes concerning our Users, prevent abuse and enforce our contracts and / or protect our legitimate interests.
Lowcko.com has security measures in place to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we provide secure HTTPS access to most areas of our Services; the transmission of sensitive information related to payments (such as the credit card number) through our dedicated purchase forms, is protected by an SSL / TLS encrypted connection meeting the standards of the profession; and we maintain regular PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Security Standard) certification. In addition, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly check for new means and Third Party Services to increase the security of our Services and the protection of our visitors and users.
12. Public forums and user content
Our services offer free access to blogs, communities and forums. Keep in mind that any information you provide in each of these areas can be read, collected and used by anyone else who has access to it. If you do not want any information to be made public when posted in these areas, we recommend that you do not post any information there (or use any posting medium to post information).
14. Contact us